Guest Post Terms and Conditions
By submitting an article to Type in Mind, you acknowledge that you understand and comply with the following:
- Guest Posts must be your own original work.
- Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.
- When quoting others, please make sure to properly cite your source.
- Posts will acknowledge your authorship, but will be the property of Type in Mind.
- You are more than welcome to share a link to the posts you have authored on social media or your website.
- Affiliate links shall not be included in Guest Post submissions.
- Type in Mind reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
- Guest Post writers will be allowed to have one link to their website or social media profile within the author acknowledgement. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
- We do not offer any compensation for writing Guest Posts.
- We do not guarantee any particular site or audience reach.
- Type in Mind reserves the right to edit Guest Posts where necessary.
- Once we officially post a Guest Post, you’re welcome to request we make grammatical or wording changes. Any edits that change the content or meaning of an article will need an “EDIT:” disclaimer added with a date. You are also welcome to request changes/updates to your photo, bio, or links. If at any time in the future you want to request such changes, email us and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
Type in Mind reserves the right to refuse publication or remove a Guest Post without prior notice to the Guest Post writer.
- By providing a Guest Post to Type in Mind, you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the website or company, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the Type in Mind website or company.
SUBMIT YOUR POST HERE